2016 Spring Environmental Education Council of Ohio Conference
Looking for advanced education hours for your OCVN certification this spring? You may want to consider the EECO’s 49th Spring Conference.
2016 Spring Environmental Education Council of Ohio Conference (https://eeco.wildapricot.org/).
Their full conference schedule and registration is not out yet. One of the conference organizers shared the information below and we will forward the link when registration is posted. It will also be posted here.
- The dates are March 31 to April 3, 2016.
- There are options for workshops and field trips on Friday, April 1.
- A variety of shorter concurrent sessions will be available on Saturday, April 2. Many of the topics have a natural history focus. The keynoter is Greg Lipps with the Ohio Department of Natural Resources, a highly respected herpetologist.
- Sunday, April 3, includes guided nature walks in the Mohican area.
- Pricing can be by individual day or entire conference.
- There will be an OCVN networking session to provide an opportunity for all OCVNers to chat and learn about what is happening in other areas around the state.
OSU Extension School of Environment and Natural Resources
210 Kottman Hall
614-292-8603 Office / 614-296-3605 Mobile / 614-292-7432 Fax